MacDonald Steel Bin Covers are the most effective way to handle your wood processing by-product. Our bin cover is designed to fit any standard 40 cu. yard container.
Sawdust and wood waste is discharged through an air lock into the bin cover inlet. Once the bin has reached the predetermined fill level, the operator is notified that removing and replacing the full bin is required.
The MacDonald Steel Bin Covers bolt directly on to your bin providing maximum fill with minimum effort, the bin covers are manufactured to MacDonald Steel’s high standards with:
- Heavy duty screw flighting
- High torque direct drive power transmission
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Quick and easy disconnect
- Electrical interlocks to provide optimum safety
- Illuminated operator friendly control panel
- Single or dual bins available